size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
06-23-2024, 07:53 PM
She did briefly wonder if he had ran away from Insomnia and had come to her bathed to throw off anyone searching for him and with roses to swoon her in agreeing to marry him, or in reality harbor him. She overthought the whole thing of course, because he would have to have been pretty stupid to think that he could hide from Medusa here not to mention think that she would do anything against the woman she considered a role model and sister. It was a fleeting thought really, gone as her gaze followed his placement of the roses at her paws.

She let him say his piece a bit, questioning her. There was no doubt he smelled him on her and it made her smirk. Hadn't he been the one to offer an open marriage?

"Perhaps, if I'm lucky. But I have made my decision," she started, pausing as she decided to sit and to let the moment weigh on him just enough. "I will marry you, but you will not be my only husband as I will take you up on the prior offer of an open marriage," she said rather matter-of-factually, gaze rising to watch his expression.

"Speech!"
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. secure my chains, make them tight Wraith's Woods 06:19 PM, 06-23-2024 11:36 PM, 09-08-2024