Expert Healer (120)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
LadyElin
06-23-2024, 09:42 PM (This post was last modified: 07-31-2024, 08:19 PM by Morwenna. Edited 1 time in total.)

Speech // thought // Serbian

"You tease!" She replied to Ishtar's remarks, slightly taken aback, "How tall, and you wouldn't have called out your own hello if you were stalking!" Wenna swished her tail and stepped back, still trying to gauge whether the woman was a threat or perhaps even a trap. Were there strangers hidden in the bushes along the edge of this nook? Were the thickets covered in snow hiding an ambush of slavers? The way she was greeted, sent waves of mild unease through the wolfdog. The chill of the late winter air biting into her curly coat.

"Ishtar, were you expecting someone else?" She looks around and takes a sniff of the air. She can scent no one only mud, snow, and crisp clean air. Perhaps the nook was just unsettling. "I'm Morwenna. The Raiders Hollow barely keeps me. I wander where I will and return when I want. Does that interest you?" She asks with a swing in her steps, daring to step forward with a coy smile. Her paws brushed the beginnings of a crocus poking through last autumn's mulch of wet brown leaves.

[Image: b7VvRsF.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I beg you don't embarrass me motherfucker Redbud Nook 10:22 PM, 06-11-2024 08:29 PM, 08-11-2024