An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
06-23-2024, 09:42 PM
Delphi's brow raises in question as Hattori moves to answer her question. Should she indulge the Kaicho in the truth or keep the darkness hidden? It wasn't like she was quite fond of Vidarr and his actions recently. Ever since Tenshi's sickness, he had been spiraling into madness far quicker than she had wanted. His violent actions and erratic behavior made it difficult to even interact the man.

She sighs, eyes levelling with Hattori, cold and devoid of any of the snarky spark she usually carried. Hattori was not wrong. There was Erik, hell even Akito or Morganna, that could have stepped up to take the place of Vidarr. Of course, the new ones were not even a year, they surely couldn't step up, but there were the older ones. So why her? It was a good question indeed.

"Morganna has never been around. Akito is I believe not truly Vidarr's? Or there's no way of knowing, but his dedication to your bamboo stands firm over any considerations of him moving north. Erik, well Erik, he is volatile," her nose wrinkles, the only indication that she was not Erik's biggest fan. "So the next option was myself. I have spent much more time with Vidarr than any of his own offspring so the decision is a no brainer," her shoulders shrug before she regards Hattori once more, her own question coming next.

"Do you wonder if Vidarr's agreement with you still stands?" Though the secret has not been revealed to anyone else, it was one thing that Vidarr insisted she knew about. If he were to remain an honorable man in his dying days, someone would need to ensure he held up his end of the bargain with Hattori.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. somewhat overdue Fenrir's Maw 05:12 AM, 05-05-2024 01:52 PM, 10-02-2024