An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
06-23-2024, 09:48 PM

Kuroki's fatherly tones cause her tail to wag, dissipating most of the inner turmoil that broiled her insides. It truly was difficult to stay upset in his presence. Especially when she spies his shit-eating grin and thumping tail going all over the place. No wonder she was such a punk at times, it was clear who she got that from. With his approval that she didn't need to be so formal, she lets out a dramatic sigh and plops herself down on the ground unceremoniously - quite Oki-like if anyone would notice.

It's then that Oki turns the floor over to Onyx and Delphi is looking to the snow-clad woman. A brow raises, smirk rising on her lips as her own torn tail is thumping against the icy ground. "I'm sorry you've had to deal with him for an eternity," Delphi teases, her tongue sticking out at her father for a quick second before returning her attention to Onyx. "I mean, if fighting is your thing, of course we'll take you. There's always a spot in Hemlock, especially for those my dad's fond of," she smiles warmly now, her smirk disappearing, hoping that Onyx knows she's being sincere. Even if she is still inwardly reeling at the idea that Oki might have feelings for her.

phi'phi & oki doki

table coding by bunni ♥

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Chaos On The Rise Fenrir's Maw 03:26 PM, 06-06-2024 04:47 PM, 07-29-2024