size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

WordyOoh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
06-24-2024, 06:13 AM

Atreyu used her knife to cut the leaves, not because kava had any adverse properties this time, but because the leaves were hard to tear off without damaging the plant. When she was herb gathering, or harvesting anything from a plant, Atreyu often tried to stay aware of their living status. If you damaged a plant it could die, so she did her best to keep her paw-marks small. Or well, as small as she could for a dire wolf.

The boy introduced himself, drawing attention to the fact that she had been so ready to help the boy she hadn't even given him her name. "I am Atreyu, it is nice to meet you, little Bancha." Some of the leaves she had gathered were offered to the boy, "These can help with stress, but there are other plants out there that could help. You get these to your papa first, then maybe we will run into each other again. If these don't help him, come find me and I will help to find something a bit stronger." Anti-anxiety plants had been a must in her homeland, and her mother had been in the process of teaching her the importance of them.

Sitting back on her haunches, Atreyu placed some more of the leaves into her satchel and smiled at the boy. "You better run on home now, those should be enough to help your papa. Don't want to give him more reasons to worry." Packs changing paws could always be stressful on the population of the pack, Atreyu had never witnessed anything like it, but she knew it could be stressful. The way the pup spoke about this new alpha suggested they didn't know them very well, which could exacerbate the issue. "I hope things go well for your pack...I know transition can be difficult, but hopefully, everything will be alright." She smiled at the way his nose wrinkled at the sand between his toes. Some enjoyed the feel of sand, but Atreyu was on the boy's side with it.

Open your wings, Evil Angel!
'Thinking.' || "Talking." || 'Hearing.'

3/3 gather an herb - Kava

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.
As her betrothed, Azriel is allowed in any of her threads, regardless of tag or label.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I feel like I've been here before Fontamo Bay 01:45 PM, 06-12-2024 12:35 AM, 07-03-2024