An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
06-24-2024, 01:57 PM
Wylan grinned a little wider at the other wolf. He spoke a little funny, but that was okay. “Hi Wilder, I'm Wylan!” He said trotting closer and lightly tapping the other wolf on the shoulder with a wing in greeting. “Sure” he agreed easily, starting up again. Keeping whatever pace the other wolf wanted as they headed forwards. The other nodded first towards the fishing huts, which sat back away from the shore, and the training rings. Which were pegged off sections that sat where the shore could wash under the barrier and sweep it clean. “Let's head towards the training rings” he agreed, assuming the look was a question of which direction they should head.

“I think I see some weapons left out, I better grab them and put them back in the training cave before they rust.” He said with a sigh. “Have you been up there yet? It sits in the mountain between the beach and the Col.” He explained, his tail starting up behind him.
[Image: lQqyuza.png]
As his 'companion' Krakarak may enter any of Wylan's threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. space oddity - 2015 remastered Soul Sand Cove 08:01 PM, 06-22-2024 09:33 PM, 07-03-2024