size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
06-24-2024, 02:35 PM
Now that some weeks had passed since forming her pack, Widow decided to step outside the borders and do some exploring around the woods that she had claimed. She had never been to auster before and was certainly interested in scoping it out and figuring out which place would be best to expand into. Heading east from the borders, she followed a river and walked at a leisurely pace with no real plan. She just wanted to look around and maybe she'd be lucky enough to find a good land to spread into.

The woods had almost everything they needed. There was protection, hunting, and fresh water. Though because she had every intention of expanding and growing to rival some of the packs around, what the woods could offer would only be enough for so long. Therefore it was important that she go out and look for a new land close enough, perhaps with additional dens or hunting purposes. Something that wouldn't require much protecting would be ideal as well, so something on the coast wold be preferred but she would leave her mind open. Besides, decisions weren't meant to be made today, she wanted the packs suggestions and input as well.

Following the river led her to to a deep ravine, stone walls stretching up high around her. The water smelled briefly brackish before the scented wave of ocean water hit her, the salt unmistakeable to a woman who was only familiar with fresh water. Was salt water even useful for anything? She wondered if any of her Sinners would have ideas or suggestions and was beginning to wonder if this should have just been a group outing instead.

"Speech!"

CODE © SKELLE/WITCHDOGTOR DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. There's a special place in Hell for me, it's called the THRONE Bent Canyon 02:35 PM, 06-24-2024 01:31 AM, 08-20-2024