gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Joe
06-24-2024, 02:39 PM
The sound of paws entering his workspace made the Saxe brute's ear flick backward to catch the sound coming closer. He didn't even need to turn around to recognize the weight behind the steps to know who it was. Caedes greeting did tip him off though, his velvety low greeting drawing an amused chuckle from the other brute as he finished applying another spine to a vial with deft paws. "Crying pups disturb me. Dishonesty disturbs me. Rotten apples with squishy insides you don't find until you take a bite disturb me. You do not, my friend." Az turned a charming smile over his shoulder to his guest and fellow medically inclined peer. "Welcome to my humble workshop of wonders, Caedes. Please, make yourself at home!"

Setting his most recently completed injector aside with the rest of the completed ones, Azrael abandoned his current task so he could focus all his attention on Cae instead. He could put together the rest of the injectors later. It would be rude to his guest if he ignored him to keep working. Turning on his haunches so he could face the massive dire brute, Az was all smiles to his cousin. Caedes also had a reputation himself around Saffron. An astute healer with an uncanny knowledge of every plant he came across and its uses. A talented medic with a bright future amongst the Saxes. "So what brings you to grace me with your presence today? Something I can help you with? Or maybe you're in the market for something special?" Azrael knew Caedes was more than capable of brewing his own potions and poisons, but there was a certain je ne sais quoi about getting an already expertly crafted pharmaceutical for your own purposes. Whatever Caedes needed, Az was sure he had.

"Azrael Saxe"

Warning: Azrael is a highly mature character for violent and sexual content. Read his threads with caution.