An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
06-24-2024, 04:06 PM
Absinth watched Elysia struggle through another contraction, but she maintained her calm demeanor, knowing her strength would be all the more reassuring for her. “Welcome them into this world with strength and might.” She whispered again, her voice steady and full of confidence.

As Ezekiel entered the den and took his place behind Elysia, Absinth could see the relief wash over her. The siblings' bond was strange, but most probably because Absinth had never experienced it herself. Though the thought of that Helonia or Melanth wandering around came to mind before she brushed it off and focused on the birth. She gave Ezekiel a brief nod of acknowledgment.

The minutes dragged on, each one an eternity as Elysia's contractions grew more intense. Absinth stayed close, her presence unwavering, offering whispered words of encouragement and nuzzling Elysia's shoulder when the pain seemed too much.

And then out of the corner of her eye she saw that brute, the father, the Scald she’d met at the border. He brought a woman, who introduced herself as a birth expert. Whatever. The sudden departure of Scald stoked a fire in Absinth's chest. The fuck? She bit back her anger, focusing on Elysia as she introduced herself to the newcomer. Absinth's protective instincts flared, but she held her tongue, knowing Elysia needed support, not more tension. Oh but how Absinth wanted to rush out and make him answer for it.

When Elysia rose to confront Scald, Absinth moved with her, ready to support her if she faltered. Hearing Elysia's fierce demand, Absinth's lips curled into a small smile. That was the Elysia she knew – strong, determined, and unyielding.

As they reached the entrance, Absinth stood beside Elysia, her emeralds gleaming in amusement and intensity as she offered the drop of her skull between her shoulders to get Ely’s point across all the better. “I’m sure Elysia’s brother will have no issue with the swap out, unless you’re really just squeamish, Scald?” She added, her voice a dare, a threat, a good piece of advice all in one low purr. Though she would not purse action without Elysia's command.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.