size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Aislyn

Double MasterBest BudsCritical Dodge!Rapid Poster - SilverOoh La La
06-24-2024, 05:12 PM

With the blade thrown at Absinth’s paws, the ball was in her court. As expected, Absinth picked his serrated blade up, and Sephiran leaned forward with interest, ready to analyze the male as he defended himself against the Sultan’s appointed Katil. And as he stood on the sidelines, his gaze was narrowed on the pair, sending a silent message. Impress me.

Absinth lunged at Flare, slashing the blade at his throat, but the male was ready, his armor absorbing the strike. He was throwing his weight into her, trying to knock her over but Absinth’s resolve was absolute, her time in The Syndicate beneath his rule a testament to her skill- she was quick to beat the male and declare herself the victor.

Sephiran raised a brow at her- he wasn’t going to say it aloud, but he was satisfied with her skill. "Enough.” " He calls out, motioning for Absinth to step back with a flick of his muzzle. He waits for her to return his blade before turning to Flare. “You want to become an ‘arrow in the heart of my enemies’.” He says, recalling the male’s words. “But you’re not ready.” It's a blunt, chilling observation, as Sephiran points out the male’s inability to go multiple rounds with Absinth.

His gaze shifts to his Katil, as he makes a sudden decision in his mind. “If you believe he will become an asset.” He recalls her words too. “I’ll give you one season to prove it.” He falls silent then, waiting for them to be grateful for his offer.

"Sephiran Saxe"
Caution: Sephiran is a rated M character. Viewer discretion is advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. verbatim. The Polar Sound 01:46 PM, 05-25-2024 01:24 AM, 07-07-2024