size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
06-25-2024, 11:15 AM
Briar marveled at the natural beauty that encapsulated them in this ice chamber hidden far below the surface of Auster with him, commenting on how there could be many other secret caves and tunnels like this one that they simply didn’t know existed. "Yeah… it really makes you wonder how much more there is to the world." Briar had always been his number one adventuring partner ever since they were yearlings. She was his best friend, his support, and there was no one else he’d rather share these discoveries and adventures with than her.

Artorias’ gaze wandered around the glistening ice chamber slowly, taking in the detail of the intricately carved ice formations to create the prisms casting rainbows all around the world. Then his gaze settled on Briar. His Briar, beautiful in her own rights, looked absolutely radiant illuminated by the spectrum of light dancing across her body. Her feminine features more accentuated with the sparkling luster, the smooth planes and supple curves of her body highlighted in a dazzling array of rainbow hues. Even her turquoise eyes seemed to stand out, emphasized by the brilliant light show. She looked absolutely breathtaking in this moment.

Unable to help himself, a little grin crossed Artorias’ lips as he stepped closer to Briar, gently pressing his broad chest against hers to get her attention. When she looked up at him, Art took the moment to close the space between their muzzles, pressing his lips with a slow smoldering passion to his wife’s. The Lord of Cinder kissed his Lady with all the heat and passion his love for her burned with, lips gently parting hers to taste her on his tongue, letting himself get lost in the romance of this moment in a beautiful newly discovered with the wolf he loved with all his heart and soul. After a few blissful moments of making out, Art slowly parted their mouths and looked at Briar with abject love and desire, a roguish grin on his face. "I couldn’t help myself. You make this light look beautiful," he teased her with a playful chuckle, his tail wagging a mile a minute behind him.

"Artorias & Briar Carpathius" | "Carpathian"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Lookit what I found! IC Archives 12:31 AM, 11-21-2023 06:52 AM, 06-24-2024
2. Lookit what I found! Crystal Cathedral 06:52 AM, 06-24-2024 08:28 PM, 06-18-2024