Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
06-24-2024, 07:01 PM
É R E B O S

it appeared she was easy to rile up, her body shuddering with worry as she whimpered. he instantly soothed her, "shhh.. no need to worry, identification." his tones were softer than before, gentler for her. his ears splayed to the side, licking her forehead and ears. grooming her worries away. sighing, he brought his nose to her, nudging her. "if we are too late, it will all work out." he calmly spoke above her whines.
she assumed the worst. "No, no. Nothing like that. But we do need to find a herbalist, and soon." he assured her. looking ahead, he glanced at the sky before looking back at her emerald pools. "It's getting late.." he paused. he felt increasing uncomfortable with her not residing in the safety of a pack. "You need to seek security. Being a rouge like this is not safe, whether you have skill or not. Be smart love." he conceded, his baritone voice heavy on the air. he couldn't always be present with her. "Please, for me. I will take you to Eltry's pack perhaps?" he awaited her response, knowing that ethne was a good place to start. hopefully fic would hear him out.

"talk" 'think'
table by scarlet, art by ashon
Warning: Mature themes for this character are frequent.
[Image: h1wr1OO.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Got to be you reading my letter Cedar Falls 05:26 PM, 06-20-2024 12:02 PM, 07-01-2024