Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - SapiosexualPride - Demisexual1K
06-24-2024, 07:23 PM
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
He was so gentle with her, and she was so thankful for that. A smile crossing her face as she listened to his words that flowed from his lips. Identification listened to him. She didn't need to say anything to be honest. The woman didn't need to say any words. Those whines that once trembled from her vocal cords came more eased, and slowly ended.

"I know everything will be find, and things will work out in the end darling." She had no reason to think otherwise, but she continued to worry about the masculine before her. Her mate. She had every reason to, this was dangerous.

"I think I know of a herbalist, but I am not sure if she is or not. Her names Iris." Fic smiled as she looked to the sky then to him. "But as stated I am not sure if she is or not darling 'Bos."

Her ears flicked as he spoke about it not being safe especially without a pack. But would the pack stop her from seeing Erebos? She shuddered. "As long as they do not try and stop me from seeing you my darling."

She known she could trust Eltrys, and she meant Saga only for a few hours, but the bear seemed nice. "Maybe we could stop and speak to Iris before heading to Polaris? I am scared for you. Not scared but terrified.."

It wasn't a lie as she shoved her head against him. She wanted everything in the world to protest against it, but she known she couldn't for it would only make him worry more. And that was the last thing she wanted to do.

"Speech!"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Got to be you reading my letter Cedar Falls 05:26 PM, 06-20-2024 12:02 PM, 07-01-2024