size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Aislyn

Double MasterBest BudsCritical Dodge!Rapid Poster - SilverOoh La La
06-24-2024, 08:18 PM

Her begging fell upon deaf ears- Sephiran was too engrossed by the impulse to dominate to comprehend her pleas. Delusions ran ramped in his mind, fictitious conversations with his Father materializing, as he wondered what Apollyon’s response would be if he sent a raven to inquire of Azoula and Delaeni’s departure. But could a raven make it that far? Another thought that failed to form in his mind, as Sephiran was a creature who lived in a fractured world that erred on the edges of insanity. If he sent a raven to retrieve information from his father, it should complete the task with haste- there was no other option for a bird who existed to serve him.

Even as she gave her explanation, Sephiran snarled and pressed his paw harder against her face, increasing the pressure while rhythmically raking his claws against her skin. Her tears mixed with the blood weeping from her wounds, wetting his paw before it trickled down her face to form a small puddle on the den’s icy floor. “Silence.” He commands, and in a single, swift motion, he descends upon her. Lowering himself, he crushes her beneath his larger, heavier body, jutting his shoulder against her chest to knock the air from her lungs. “I command the skies, Delaeni.” He seethes into her ear, brushing her fur with his hot breath. “My ravens can fly to Saffron. They can gather information from my Father and report it back to me.” An ominous threat lingered on his tongue. I can uncover your lies. “You believe they give me the same story?” He shoves his shoulder into her again, wanting to hear her cough, to feel her gag against him.

"Sephiran Saxe"

Caution: Sephiran is a rated M character. Viewer discretion is advised.