ardent

WHAT GOES BUMP IN THE NIGHT -- (CLAIMING/AT WILL)

Medusa i

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
03-11-2013, 03:45 PM

TABLE SWITCH B/C I REMEMBERD THIS AWESOME TABLE AND YAH

It didn?t take long for her to find more company, and the said company brought a cheshire grin to her lips. Gerhardt, one of her potential targets. "Couldn?t get enough of me, could you?" she teased, wondering if it would be too terrible to go back to this male?s pride. Perhaps if he had an overly protective wife it would be, but Medusa wasn?t afraid of a challenge. Hell, she could join in if she wanted. However before the midnight-cloaked woman could think further, a rather interesting voice caught her ears. She turned her head to look at the other, noting everything about the other siren?s figure, from her white fur to her eyes that were two different colors.
"It would be rude not to invite our company," she managed to purr, before yet another found her way onto the scene. It would seem that Jupiter was back, and Medusa pressed back into the ruddy woman?s touch, not disappointed that she?d been blocked from contact with the lovely Brinshana. The vixen shivered as the red-toned woman licked her ear, enjoying very much what she was saying. ?Who says I would come so willingly with you? You left me so coldly, after all," she pouted, looking over at the white wolf with a grin. She didn?t mind that the woman was hitting on Jupiter as well; Medusa was not a strictly possessive being, at least not until she?d fully sunk her fangs into somebody.
She remembered Gerhardt and grinned, pushing herself flush against Jupiter. Why not put on a show for the King? ?I do wish you were water, dear Jupiter, so I could just rub you all over me," she said before rasping her tongue out against Jupiter?s cheek, lips curving up into a grin, hoping that Gerhardt was getting an eyeful. Oh what fun games they were going to play.