gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
06-24-2024, 08:57 PM (This post was last modified: 06-24-2024, 08:58 PM by Érebos. Edited 2 times in total.)

É R E B O S

she fed him with her own taunts, teasing him with sarcasm. she earned his smile, his dimpled grin plastering over his white maw. erebos began to grow accustomed to her games, wit & stamina. coming to admire the poisonous lace on her words, expecting it at every turn. widow never disappointed him. but maybe he'd see another side of her tonight.
intrigued with her as usual, he followed as she guided him through the pack lands. "I suppose then that I should welcome you to Hellborn.." "Thank you, my queen," he spoke, his tones warm and casual. she was as tall as him, as great as he. not the norm for erebos who usually staggered over others, both females & males alike. she was in truth, a breath of fresh air.
as they walked, she showed him numerous areas and discussed with him before coming to show where her densite was. how deeply he wanted to correct her- but does not. not one to wait, he ventured in first, finding it to be large inside. he came to sit then, leaving space for her. "Shall we?" he growled, an erotic haze in his eyes as he watched her attentively like prey. his body anticipating the moment to come.

"talk" 'think'
table by scarlet, art by ashon
Warning: Mature themes for this character are frequent.
[Image: h1wr1OO.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. secure my chains, make them tight Wraith's Woods 06:19 PM, 06-23-2024 11:36 PM, 09-08-2024