Intermediate Hunter (30)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
MalBelle
06-24-2024, 10:42 PM (This post was last modified: 06-24-2024, 10:42 PM by Elara. Edited 1 time in total.)
El’s head snaps up, whipping around so fast her neck cracks. her eyes widen as she drinks in the sight of her sister, heart kicking into a rapid thump, thump, thump. her sister, here, after all this time. her face splits into a wide, beaming smile, breaking through her sullen disposition like the sun breaking through cloud coverage. El’s entire body shudders as she wraps her paws around Gem, pulling her into a fierce hug. her sister is so blessedly familiar, her scent and her warmth and the feel of her fur harkening back to those simple days by wolf paw lake. nearby, Princess is dancing excitedly around Hen, tail slapping her thigh with enthusiasm. “Gem,” El sniffles, blinking back a few stubborn tears. she buries her nose in Gem’s fur, squeezing tighter, unwilling to let just yet. a piece of home, right here in her arms.

”i’m really had to see you, too. it’s been too long.” finally, she withdraws, gaze darting over her sister’s face. she looks older, adolescence peaking through soft puppy features, but she’s so quintessentially Gem it makes their heart ache. ”how are you? where’ve you been?”
el

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. my life was a mess, but i could clean my room Waterfall Peak 06:35 AM, 06-14-2024 12:48 AM, 08-20-2024