Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Vanquish
06-25-2024, 03:19 AM (This post was last modified: 06-25-2024, 03:20 AM by Manic. Edited 1 time in total.)
a stillness in woe.
meet me in the blue bed i'll be drawing out your flaws and clawing at what's caused my knees to tremble.

There is no grace in the wilds — Menace learned that first hand in his entire life as the young rogue pup’s features twist into something aggressive and ready to pounce with his limbs low and ears tucked back and saliva pooling in his mouth from exposed teeth until he hears a greeting and the thought frightens Menace. The rogue pup stumbles back slightly, still keeping his aggressive stance until he sees the book that is offered to him and he decides to cautiously move forward curious about the kindness. He steps forward hastily, teeth holding the book until he places it onto the floor and begins to tear the pages with his teeth expecting something more akin to food until he tastes dust and the paper spitting it out.

" Food. Not Food. What? " Menace asks, slamming his nose against the book a few times for emphasis trying his best to his highest capability to communicate with the other, deciding this felt safe enough for him to engage.

as a pup, MANIC is currently low-verbal, feral, and has a deep fear/mistrust of female wolves.
manic. three seasons old. rogue pup.