size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Vanquish
06-25-2024, 03:26 AM
a stillness in woe.
meet me in the blue bed i'll be drawing out your flaws and clawing at what's caused my knees to tremble.

Food was never easy to come by, every meal was a fight against the elements to soothe the panging hunger pains that sharply pierced at his stomach with each step. His own piercing gaze, icy and of the tundra, began to get blurry as the rogue pup stumbled as he walked getting closer to the edge of Wolfpaw Lake until his eyes peered upward and he spotted another wolf pup who looked of his age sitting while their visions clashed and Menace growled loudly as a tactic to scare the other to leave him the hell alone.

" Leave! " The wolf barked an order to the beast of colors and hues he had never seen before. Manic stumbled back once again, catching himself and steadying his stance wide and extended to his full length why he kept his eyes on the young pup knowing usually it meant an adult wolf was potentially nearby. If that was the case, he'd have to get back to Monstera and with haste too.

as a pup, MANIC is currently low-verbal, feral, and has a deep fear/mistrust of female wolves.
manic. three seasons old. rogue pup.