size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Vanquish
06-25-2024, 03:37 AM
a stillness in woe.
meet me in the blue bed i'll be drawing out your flaws and clawing at what's caused my knees to tremble.

Manic knew that he had rotten luck and the only blessing he was given at his birth was that he would forever and always be susceptible to Murphy’s Law. The scent began to intensify as the rogue pup in his pathetic state stumbled backwards in fear and stress while his heart began to thump so loudly that it rang inside of his ears. Her figure appeared and the female wolf exuded a terrifying aura of malice leaving what felt like devastation in her wake. “ Leave. Alone. “ His words were gruff and shortened, each an order barked as he yelped above his weight class with the only hopes that audacity and gumption could mean something in this moment and he wasn’t already marked for death.

His gaze began to blur as his eyes began to shake in his fear, Manic attempting to blink to control his body from these stress reactions as his lips furled while his coat had his fur standing straight up each follicle filled with nerves as her howl sent a shiver down his own spine. “ What. Want? ” His short and fragile life had already played in his mind more times he could count and instead of fleeing in terror, which felt like the potentially more effective option, would only leave him as prey and if he were to be dead soon — Manic would do his best to at least leave a mark.

as a pup, MANIC is currently low-verbal, feral, and has a deep fear/mistrust of female wolves.
manic. three seasons old. rogue pup.