size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
06-25-2024, 04:42 PM

as he walked the battlefield his nose smelt her first. his eyes soon finding her slender figure approaching in his direction. ironically, he felt happy to see her, albeit in a way like this. one could say he was enthusiastic about the events about to unfold today. she'd meet him with a curious question & he decided wisely not to hide behind forms of his usual manipulation- knowing this would irritated his newly found wife. although he certainly planned to 'rock' the boat after some time, just not yet. rather, he took the time to think of his consequences. erebos was intelligent. "I joined her ranks. I intend to join the family, soon." he let it be know he desired more than former relations with widow, and thus medusa. knowing those two were a tight knit pack and one he didn't feel like splitting. not that he could anyway.

grunting, the large brute came to close their distance, leaving only some feet between them had she not moved. "former alphess-" he playfully dipped his head before adding, "why don't we pick up where we left off?" he sent a smirk her way, ears splaying to the side as he braced himself. his stance setting him grounded to the terrain and planted firmly.

it would be only then that he'd glance to the obsidian shadow afar- wondering why he was being watched before turning his gaze back to medusa.

Warning: Mature themes for this character are frequent.
[Image: h1wr1OO.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. you should've finished me The Battlefield 06:42 PM, 06-24-2024 05:19 PM, 09-24-2024