size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

WordyOoh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
06-25-2024, 06:55 PM

Atreyu coud smell the rain on the air, a relief from the warmth of the day. It was reasonably hot for the season down here, she supposed, but she had been raised in more wintry climes. She lost herself in her search for the elderberry, remembering her family and friends in Judila. They were with the ancestors and spirits now, waiting in the Summerlands for the time when death came calling her name. She hadn't managed to find a single member yet, but she had found someone who knew of her pack. She still had an issue believing he wasn't a monster, but time would tell.

A warm greeting had one black ear turning toward a pale stranger bounding over to her. Waving her spotted tail, Atreyu gave a nod to the pretty woman. "I am actually, elderberry. I smell it, I just can't see it through all the growth." The pleasantly bitter aroma floated through the air with the wind, mixing with the almost spicy scent of rain. The plants were calling to the sky for the rain it promised, and a few drops did begin to fall around them. "Preferably before we get soaked." Atreyu gave a smile and then turned her holographic gaze back to the copse of plants before her.

Open your wings, Evil Angel!
'Thinking.' || "Talking." || 'Hearing.'

2/3 Collecting an herb - Elderberry

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.
As her betrothed, Azriel is allowed in any of her threads, regardless of tag or label.