ardent

Fear is a reaction. Courage is a decision.

Saga

Eltrys

Vedia
Archdruid

Expert Fighter (235)

Master Intellectual (290)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

WinnerCritical Observation!Critical Fail!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Rapid Poster - BronzeStudent
06-25-2024, 08:29 PM

Eltrys couldn't help the glimmer in his eyes and an uptick of his smile at Haydee's name. He appreciated Saga's diligence in protecting her family and easing the burdens placed on them.

"They've both shared with me the tip of the iceberg of the trials they have endured. They've also asked me, separately, to promise to protect their family and kin. I promised them both, and that extends to you as well, Saga." He still struggled to put down the formal facade, it was as much a part of him as his face.

He chuckles and shifts his weight on his paws, "I have not fought one of your kind before! Indeed I have not fought many. I was raised a pacifist, as a priest, I'll take any knowledge you may impart!" He replied gladly.

"Shall we meet tomorrow? I'm sure there are a few others that may need to speak with you after your announcements. I appreciate what time you've given me." She was easy to speak to, and he was becoming more comfortable in her presence, towering bear as she was. He wondered how the heat of Auster affected her.

"Speech!"
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Fear is a reaction. Courage is a decision. Lazuli Falls 12:27 PM, 06-10-2024 05:05 PM, 08-31-2024