size
Large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Gay (MLM)Pride - PansexualThe Ooze ParticipantWinnerSnake Eyes
06-25-2024, 08:41 PM
The way he brushes up against his taller boyfriend’s side has the oil slick form jumping and Sorcerer lets out a soft chuckle as Grimshaw admits that he had scared him. Turning his bright violet gaze up to look into those beautiful argent eyes, the monochrome man widens his own orbs slightly and does his best to appear the perfect picture of innocent as he purrs playfully, “Me? Scare you? Oh, come now Shaw, I thought nothing in this world could ever sneak up you.”

A smile worms its way onto his face while a soft, musical laugh fills the air around him. Head dips in agreement as Shaw mentions that he is glad he made it safely and another chuckle, short and light is offered as he leans in toward Grim, his voice dipping lower as he bemoans, “Yeah, the trip from the Falls was terribly long and I didn’t have a handsome man to walk me here.” Shaw is quick to capture his lips and Sorcerer greedily drinks in the chaste kiss among the gathered wolves.

Lips vibrate as he softly hums his apperception to Grimshaw and finds himself sadden when the taller man pulls away. The words that are offered has him nodding and he stands, saying, “Yep. I’m ready.” Of course, Sorcerer is eager to talk with Artorias so that he can hopefully gain his permission to stay with Shaw in the Hallows. Giving his coat a soft shake, he squares his shoulders and settles in toward his boyfriend’s side as they go to seek out the Lord of the Castle.

"Sorcerer Vyle-Klein"

code & art © skelle