An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

WinnerCritical Observation!Critical Fail!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Rapid Poster - BronzeStudent
06-25-2024, 09:34 PM

A somewhat familiar call rang through the creek. They knew his name! He must know them... It was a deep voice like his own and it made him curious. Erebos? What was Erebos doing on their borders? He strolled his way through the underbrush toward the creek, his large paws carried him through the water and reeds. Through the shifting leaves, he could spy the dark and imposing build of Erebos first, then next to him the light form of Fic.

Was she hurt? There was no alarm in the call, so perhaps not. He emerged from the foliage, a curious gleam in his arctic eyes.

"Fic, Erebos! You are a welcome sight. You are at the border of Polaris. Are you both thinking of joining?" He asked, wasn't Erebos still of Insomnia? Saga would still need to accept or decline their guests, but he was sure she was on her way.

"Speech!"
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I hear the ticking of the clock. Cattail Creek 07:27 AM, 06-25-2024 10:52 PM, 09-07-2024