gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby
06-26-2024, 12:48 AM

She listened curiously as Wilder briefly described his history of coming here from a country in the west before finding his way here shortly before his first year. That interested her since it meant that his accent still maintained even though he had been living in Boreas for what she assumed was over half of his life. Maybe how you learned to speak held more tightly than adapting to how others spoke around you. It was hard to say one way or another since she hadn't really encountered any other examples of this, but perhaps she would during her travels and her meetings with other packs. She was quickly learning that it was a much wider world than she realized growing up here in the Armada.

She shifted her gaze his way again when he asked if she was one of the Fatalis and she smiled as she nodded to confirm his guess was correct. "I am. Mortis is my dad." She was proud of her heritage, of course, so she would never deny that connection, but she at least knew better than to expect that alone to earn her favor with anyone. Some of her family might be that way, but she was slightly more down to earth in comparison–probably because her father was one of the more soft ones of the bunch and she had learned most of what she knew from him.

The border along the edge of the woods was thankfully quiet as they continued their patrol along the edge that met up with the wall and then on to the portion that looked out over the opposing mountain range from their own. "What's it like? Out there?" she said curiously gesturing out to the whole of Boreas at large. "I've never really left the pack lands before, but I'm going to be very soon to start learning how to be a diplomat. Is there any places I should definitely go see while I'm gone?" He seemed way more well traveled than she was so maybe he would have some interesting spots that she should check out.

"Wynter Fatalis"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Double W's Mile-High Woods 08:43 PM, 06-12-2024 12:25 AM, 07-14-2024