An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
06-26-2024, 02:27 AM
Absinth’s eyes glimmered with satisfaction, the light within them dancing as she watched the parade of emotions flitting across Ember's face. Confusion, temptation. The defiant princess was an exquisite challenge, a living puzzle, and Absinth savored every tantalizing second of this game. With lithe, deliberate movements, she circled Ember, a serpentine promise of danger and desire. Every fiber of her being screamed to lunge, to take what she wanted, to steal a kiss she would immediately make bloody — but she held back, her patience fraying at the edges.

Ember's sharp retort about marching to the beat of a psychopath elicited a chuckle from Absinth, a low, throaty sound filled with wicked amusement. She leaned in, her voice a sultry purr, “Oh, darling, let’s not speak of Sephiran's tune when the symphony I create is so much more fucking pleasing.” The jab about her subservience was nothing but fuel to the fire she intended to stoke within Ember.

As her fingers brushed against Ember's jaw, the tension rippling through the princess's body was palpable. Ember's chin lifted subtly, a gesture of defiance that only encouraged Absinth further. She reveled in the power she held, the ability to make the proud, fiery princess tremble with a mere caress. How fucking tempting it was, the urge to act on her impulse burning within her.

When Ember's breath hitched and her glacial blue eyes met Absinth's emerald gaze, a thrilling shiver ran through her. This was the essence of what she sought – the collision of resistance and attraction, the push and pull that made her heart race and her blood sing. She leaned in closer, her breath warm against Ember's ear, her voice a seductive whisper. “What can I show you…? Is that a joke.” She murmured, each word dripping with intent, aimed to pull the younger woman closer into her web of seduction. Was she that inexperienced? It wouldn’t be the first time Absinth has pursued a virtuous fae.

Absinth allowed the silence to stretch, the tension between them almost tangible. Then, with a slow, deliberate movement, she stepped even closer, their bodies nearly touching, the fur of Absinth’s chest brushing against Ember’s. Heartbeat to heartbeat. Her eyes traced the curve of Ember's throat, lingering on the side of her neck, a silent demand. She wanted to place her lips there, to taste the defiance and desire within. Turning her head, her lips brushing just shy of Ember’s, whispering, “I can promise it’s more thrilling than a simple fight.” Her voice was a sultry caress, teasing a kiss with mere proximity. Sure. She’ll walk her through it. In her own Absinth way.

Her emerald eyes locked onto Ember's, Absinth let her hand trail down the princess's chest, feeling the shivers that followed her touch. “I can show you a world where pleasure and peril entwine,” She murmured, her breath warm against Ember's ear, her words like the whispers of a lover. “A place where the boundaries between agony and ecstasy dissolve, where every breath you take, every beat of your heart, becomes a dance of strength and desire.”

She paused, letting her words sink in, her eyes flicking to Ember's lips before returning to her gaze. “What do you want, Ember? Fucking show it to me.” Her voice dropped to an intimate murmur, barely more than a breath. “Can you do that, princess? Or do you need me to lead?”

The challenge hung in the air, a promise of what lay ahead. She could see the battle waging in Ember's eyes, the fire that burned brighter with each passing second. This was the moment of truth, the moment where Ember would either step into the dance with her or retreat into the safety of the known.

Absinth's smile deepened, a blend of anticipation and satisfaction as she readied her defenses, lips curling coyly as she spoke. “The choice is yours, Wildfire.” Her words were a siren's call, luring Ember into the depths of her desire, promising a world where danger and pleasure were one and the same.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.