An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

WinnerCritical Observation!Critical Fail!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Rapid Poster - BronzeStudent
06-26-2024, 02:45 PM

The deep shadows between the ghostly trees told him that it was time to head home. He carried the carcass of a beaver in his jaws, intent on bringing it home and skinning it. The wind picked up around him and blew through the leaves above. It was deep night already, how long had he been gone? With the wind, a scent came to him, a curious smell of others, strangers. He started the long walk back to Polaris, the scent of strangers not so out of place among the trees of Auster, it wasn't something he had to worry about. As long as they kept to themselves and he kept to himself, he would be fine.

A shadow shifted out of the corner of his eye. It was nothing, he kept on moving. Another shadow shifted on the other corner of his other eye and it sent his fur to bristling. He tried to shake it off, it was just the night, the shadows and the wind playing tricks on him. But the smell of strangers, a group smell of strangers grew stronger.

He kept walking, pretending he had noticed their presence. How long would they stalking him? He had a distinct feeling they wanted him to lead them back home. He'd do not such thing. He veered somewhat south, aiming to lead them to the barren boneyard. He couldn't help the way his fur bristled, he wondered if it would alert his pursuers. Why would they pursue him? Could they be the slavers that had taken their packmates already? Lucette? Alexander? He doubled back, he'd teach these bastards a lesson.

272/1500

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Pursue knowledge, not me. Aspen Dam 02:45 PM, 06-26-2024 11:32 AM, 07-17-2024