gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu
06-26-2024, 11:13 PM
Ludovic's ears flicked back at the sound of Indica's voice, his mismatched eyes narrowing as he stared into the dark hollow, not looking back at his brother for suspicion he would lose his quarry. “It's a weasel,” He murmured, the irritation clear in his voice. “Slippery little thing got itself tucked away before I could catch it.” He glanced sideways at his brother now, feeling the warmth of his presence mingling with his own fur as Inky got really, really close. Though Ludo didn’t really mind. Too many siblings to mind close contact, afterall.

He pawed at the entrance again, a low growl rumbling in his chest. “I need to flush it out.” He continued, his voice a determined whisper. “Maybe if you can circle around and make some noise, it’ll think it’s me mucking about, and it'll bolt, so I can grab it when it comes out here?”

Ludovic's sharp eyes flicked to his brother then back to the hollow, his muscles tense and ready to spring. He hated the idea of letting his quarry escape, especially after coming so close. “Want to give it a try, Inky?” He asked, his voice a blend of frustration and determination. Charcoal tail lashing behind him as he gave his brother one of their mother’s signature smirks. “Let's not let this one get away.” It would be a nice gift to mother.

ludoviciana