gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu
06-26-2024, 11:25 PM
Ludovic felt Araxina's needle-sharp puppy teeth snap at his cheek as she struggled against him. He twisted his face over hers, grabbing at her scruff with a firm hold. Just as her molars clamped onto his cheek, he clamped onto her scruff, the pain searing through him. He kicked and kicked, clawed, whatever he could – the backdrop of their puppy growls and screeches being the cawing of ravens.

Araxina's screams made Ludo halt his attack, even release her. He wouldn’t get in trouble for teaching her a lesson in challenging him!

With a low growl, Ludovic stepped back, his eyes narrowing at his sister.Don't call me that, Xina! Or I'll give you more to cry about!” His voice was a mix of irritation and the lingering pain from her bites and kicks. A warning nonetheless.

He shook off the snow that clung to his fur, his mismatched eyes flashing with annoyance. “You're tougher than that, remember? Dad said we're training to be strong. Mom said strength is everything. So suck it up and come at me again if you've got the guts!”

His tail lashed behind him, the challenge clear in his stance. The game was far from over, and despite the pain and irritation, he was ready for whatever his sister would throw at him next.

ludoviciana

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Natural Born Killer The Polar Sound 02:06 PM, 06-25-2024 01:55 AM, 07-07-2024