size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

Critical Fail!UnderachieverSamhain 2022
06-27-2024, 05:36 AM
Scald fumes internally. Of course, he had no idea that the man inside is her brother, but who’s fucking brother embraced them like that? As if he were her lover? Those tender, comforting licks to her fur wasn’t anything he’d ever to do Flurry… to Deluge. Lord, he’d have his head bitten off if he’d dared to come that close. So the only logical answer was that he was another lover, assuming that Scald wouldn’t show up to support her.

It’s then that his mother arrives, coming to sit beside him with a nudge of her shoulder. Scald attempts to smile, but lets out a sigh instead. “Does it though?” He questions, eyes lingering on his mother has now been through this three times before and not in the best of circumstances. Leaning his cheek against his mother’s shoulder for a moment, inhaling a deep breath to settle the nerves and fury that brewed inside, he is surprised to hear scuffling coming from inside the den.

Turning as he stands to face whoever appears, Scald is surprised to see a laboring Ely staring daggers right at him. She looks furious and he can’t help but raise a brow. What was she doing? Her snapping words mean business, but he’s given little time to respond. Just as he’s taking a step or two back toward the den, Absinth is also threatening him in such a way that causes the quills along his spine to raise. Looking quickly to his mother, he gives her a knowing look. “Seems we can’t go anywhere without a show,” he murmurs quietly to Modesty before turning his attention back to the trio staring expectantly at him.

With his heterochromatic gaze landing on Absinth, Scald refuses to back down from her pathetic threats. “You witness a wolf giving birth on a beach in the middle of being assaulted by a madman and then let me know if I’m fucking squeamish,” he hisses back at Absinth, his ears folding down against his skull as he continues to reapproach the den, forcibly ignoring her brother standing there alongside them. Brother or not, the man was not on his good list. He wasn’t raised to be into incest, and had been warned that Abraxas (their mother’s god) didn’t approve of it. The very idea that her brother would want to do such things to her disgusted him.

“Ely, I wouldn’t ever leave you to give birth without me,” he murmurs as he comes beside Ely, his nose pressing against her cheek, just beneath her ear. “Lay back down please,” Scald urges gently, his own tongue finding her fur to lick and nuzzle her in a comforting manner so that she might calm down and refocus on the important task at paw.