Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
06-27-2024, 05:57 AM
The words Sagittarius speaks has his fur bristling. She was too young, too naive to understand the harsh realities of the world, but to go wandering alone? He figured the pups understood that wasn’t allowed. That they could explore as long as they took an older wolf or companion with them… A sigh leaves his lips, yellow eyes looking down upon his daughter.

“No and definitely no,” he replies, curt and serious. Sagittarius would learn a lesson today even if she return to her mother in tears. Taking a step closer to the border, moving to place himself between the pup and stranger, his attention is direction there when Atreus speaks. It could all be a ruse to sneak in and spy on their pack… A diversion for something else.

“I cannot stop her when she is grown to do what she pleases, but until then, the answer is still no,” there is a growl to his tone that is more than serious. “We currently do not allow strangers onto pack lands,” there is a threat in his tone, yellow eyes leveling with Atreyu, silent words that the loner should clearly understand.

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Safe and Sound Avian Estuary 09:00 AM, 06-15-2024 09:35 PM, 07-03-2024