Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
06-27-2024, 06:15 AM
First to arrive is Korona and Gilgamesh isn’t surprised. The girl is fast, diligent, and opportunistically persistent. Her bright and sharp bark doesn’t phase him and he doesn’t respond yet. Not when he sees Corsair arriving, the boy quick to try and entice a fight out of his sister. Gilgamesh raises a brow, waiting to see what would play out, but Corsair rolls over and brings his attention up to him. Unblinking and honestly quite disturbing the way the boy stared all the time.

Last, but not least, his attention is drawn to Urtur with Gilda tagging along behind him. He looks to his wolverine, a chuckle in his throat at the sight of how attached his daughter was becoming to the animal. Maybe he would have to get her one when she was older.

“Now that we have enough participants,” he looks over to Urtur, a devilish smirk curling his lips. “Thank you for participating Urtur,” Gilgamesh comments, the wolverine giving him an annoyed glare. “Today, we will learn how to fight in the mud,” his smirk grows as he lifts a paw slowly so that it produces a loud sucking sound as it’s removed from the muck they sound in.

“Since I am still quite larger than you lot, I will have you fight Urtur,” his gaze flicks to the companion once more, a hiss rumbling from the wolverine, before he looks back to the pups. “Fighting on wet and muddy terrain is very difficult. You will need to focus on keeping your balance, slowing your speed, and making calculated attacks,” >Gilgamesh demonstrates by sliding his paws slightly outward, lowering his body and center of gravity. He lunges to the side, his paws slipping and forcing him to correct his stance.

“See what I mean?” His gaze moves to each pup. “On my mark, the three of you will attempt to take Urtur down.” At his word, Urtur moves back a few paces, unworried by the challenge that faces him. “Ready, set, go,” Gilgamesh turns to watch the pups and readies to give them advice as they move through the motions.

2/3 Participated in fight training, led by a professor

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him