size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022
06-27-2024, 10:06 AM

Ruse backed out of the den she had selected for herself and Requiem with a satisfied sigh. Having someone that could hunt the way he did made getting furs for a bed much easier. She was sure if she asked Scylla nicely her sister would have provided what she needed regardless, but at least she didn't have to do that. She had been so excited to have her independence that she had kind of forgotten how nice it was to have someone to do things for her like her father had when she was little so it was kind of a nice change. Their den was still pretty basic, but it was livable for now so she could focus on getting to know the rest of the territory they were going to be calling home.

She turned and looked out over the falls, the sound of the rushing water reminding her a bit of the constant sound of the ocean she had grown up with on the island. It was a different kind of sound, of course, but it was still a bit nostalgic in a way. It was still mid day so she supposed she wouldn't get to find out what gave the Sunset Falls its name for a while, but it wasn't like she wouldn't have all the time in the world to get very well acquainted with her new home. Following the river up stream toward the biggest of the tiered falls, she was mostly focused on the slope of the land and how it dropped off occasionally to make more small waterfalls the further down it went toward the nearby hot springs–so focused in fact she nearly ran into a pup that was near the falls as well.

She stopped short when she noticed movement out of the corner of her eye, blinking with surprise when she turned her head to look at the young wolf that was covered in shades of brown with white patches that weren't too dissimilar to the irregular patches of tan that covered her own coat. Now that she was looking at him she realized that he was probably closer to yearling than pup based on the maturity of his features, but he was still a good bit shorter than she was and the way his ears folded over was just so adorable and gave him a youthful look regardless. "Oh! Sorry about that!" she said with a smile, her tail wagging gently behind her. "I got too caught up in looking around I wasn't watching where I was going. I'm Ruse, what's your name?"

"Rusalka"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. New Home Base Sunset Falls 10:06 AM, 06-27-2024 12:29 AM, 07-09-2024