size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

WordyOoh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
06-27-2024, 01:45 PM

The hope that the small pup exuded was contagious, but it was immediately killed by the denial of her father. "No and definitely no." He said, his tone matter-of-fact and one that Atreyu meant there would be no arguments or changing his mind. Atreyu couldn't help but feel a bit crestfallen, it almost felt like heartbreak, but it was not her heart that seemed to have broken. When the pup made to say something else, Atreyu could remember having the same moments with her own father. No, she could see there would be no changing his mind on this. It seemed his mistrust was stronger than she thought, but she completely understood. Atreyu would be wary of strangers for the rest of her life after the massacre of her home pack.

She didn't trust the world any longer either, why should she expect a stranger to let her in their home? "Little one, I know it's hard, but we have to listen to what your papa says." To Gilgamesh, she gave a nod of her spotted pink head. "I understand. I am Atreyu Morningstar, by the way. I am glad to have gotten her home safe." Her holographic gaze slides to Sagittarius, a sad smile on her face, "You be good, okay?" With that, she made her goodbyes and turned to leave. Looking over her shoulder at the pair, she memorized their faces. Maybe she would see them again in the future.

-exit Atreyu-

Open your wings, Evil Angel!
'Thinking.' || "Talking." || 'Hearing.'

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Safe and Sound Avian Estuary 09:00 AM, 06-15-2024 09:35 PM, 07-03-2024