An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - PolysexualSamhain 2022HomebodyAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
06-27-2024, 02:36 PM
How it was so easy for him to miss her, he wouldn't know. The woman stood out among the white snows and light of the tree trunks. If this were spring and the redbuds had bloomed, it could be more understandable. But he must have just been so lost in thought. Much like him these days.

When she rang out, he wouldn't startle at her. Not much made him worry, especially the voice of a woman. His head dropped to see her, a usual warm grin on his maw. He was very welcoming by nature despite how large he was and off putting his horns may have been. "Oh, hello." He responded, at least showing he wasn't expecting any company here today. His gaze moved back to the branches for the moment, "It is. I'd love to see it in the spring." He looked back to the young woman before dipping his head slightly, "My name is Cerberus. I hope I wasn't disturbing you." He wasn't really doing anything disruptive, but still he knew some wolves didn't like others too close to their dens and things, even if she was a loner.

"Cerberus"