An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
06-27-2024, 02:57 PM (This post was last modified: 06-27-2024, 02:58 PM by Absinth. Edited 1 time in total.)
Absinth's grin widened at Yarrabelle's playful words, a gleam of mischief lighting up her emerald eyes. “Oh, they certainly do.” She replied, accepting the embrace and leaning into Yarra's familiar warmth. “A hoard of little devils.”

As Yarra pulled back and shifted into her offensive stance, Absinth felt a surge of excitement. The thrill of the upcoming fight coursed through her veins, heightening her senses and sharpening her focus. ‘Admit it, you just want me on top of you.’ Yarra teased, and Absinth chuckled, her laughter rich and full of challenge. “Perhaps~” She said, her voice low and inviting. “Or maybe I’d enjoy seeing you struggle beneath me even more.” She mirrored Yarra's stance, her muscles coiled and ready. Charcoal tail lashing, her skull dropping between her shoulders as she eyed the woman before her. “A favor, then. Don’t think I’ll go easy on you just because I missed your company, Yarra”

When Yarrabelle lunged, Absinth anticipated the movement, sidestepping quickly but feeling the brush of the Saxe woman’s teeth against her flank. The contact sent a shiver down her spine, but she didn't let it slow her. There was time for that later. Using the momentum, she pivoted on her hind legs and aimed a counterattack at Yarra's exposed side, her jaws attempting to snap at magenta fur.

Absinth vs Yarrabelle for Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Large
Build: Balanced
Offensive Battle Accessory: Knife bracers
Defensive Battle Accessory: leather armor
Companion 1: Raven, Female - Battle
Companion 2: Raven, Male - Battle
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Intellectual
Specialty: Juggernaut

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.