size
Large
build
Light
player
Joe

Pride - Bisexual
06-28-2024, 04:09 PM

Briar was always so patient and open with her and Ember appreciated that the most about her mother. She never felt like she was pestering or bothering her with any of her adolescent problems, even when it was just griping her mother was there to lean on and confide in. Ember truly did have the best mom in the whole wide world. When Briar chuckled at her dramatics and assured Em that she could always talk to her about anything, the younger Carpathian fae immediately felt the relief wash over her, her mother’s love and presence comforting her like being swaddled in a warm blanket. "Thanks, Mom. I think I’d like to talk while you work if that’s cool? Or maybe I could help you out?" While she might not have been old enough to drink the wine yet, Ember was still fascinated by the fermenting process and if she could lend a paw while they talked.

As Briar returned to her winemaking work, Ember followed alongside her mother, curious blue and turquoise eyes drinking in everything her mother’s talented paws did with an eager fascination. "So… I’ve kinda been thinking a lot about… like, relationships and stuff," Ember began, pausing every so often as she struggled to find the right words she wanted. "I mean, like, liking other wolves, y’know? How, um…" Ember thought for a bit longer, trying to phrase her question in her mind before finally asking, "How did you know you liked Dad? Like liked Dad?" Sussing out her feelings and emotions was turning out to be a bigger hurdle than Ember had realized it was going to be…

"Ember" | "Carpathian"

Artorias and Briar may enter any of Ember's threads while she is under 2 years old.