size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Pride - DemisexualRapid Poster - Gold1K
06-27-2024, 06:56 PM

Caedes' lips curled into a subtle smile at Azrael's response, appreciating the wit his fellow Saxe exuded. The humor in Azrael's words was not lost on Caedes, who regarded Az with a meticulous gaze. His emeralds roved the brute, then his den, and his current work with a clinical eye. Drawing closer, the massive brute waited for his kin to find a good point to pause with… whatever he was working with. Curious.

“Your hospitality is much appreciated, Azrael.” Caedes replied, his voice maintaining that same low rumble. He took a moment to glance around the workshop again, taking in the carefully organized space that spoke volumes of Azrael's dedication and skill. The injectors caught his eye, of course.

“I must admit, curiosity led me here today,” He continued, meeting Azrael's gaze with a mix of intensity and camaraderie; or some semblance of it. “I have heard quite a bit about your innovations. The whispers of your work back in Saffron. And it seems you have been quite busy here as well.” Caedes took a step closer, his interest genuine, his emeralds alight with morbid curiosity. Afterall, he would not be a Saxe if he did not have an inclination for the unsavory parts of the medical field. “I have been working on a few projects myself, and I thought perhaps we could exchange some insights. There are certain compounds I have been experimenting with, but I believe your expertise could provide a fresh perspective. It is my understanding that your expertise is more so experimental than my own. And, of course, if you have anything new and remarkable to share, I would be more than eager to learn.” He paused, letting his words hang in the air for a moment before adding with a hint of a mischievous smirk, “Perhaps there is something I can procure that could benefit both of our endeavors.” The differing natures of their specific occupations, Caedes healed, Azrael interrogated. But Caedes could also kill with his poisons, and Azrael could also bring peace to the mind.

"speaking"

Caedes is a mature character, viewer discretion is advised.
Unless otherwise stated, assume he is not wearing his feathered skull mask.