size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
TrenRanu

Snake EyesOoh La La
06-27-2024, 08:14 PM
Korona trotted along beside Calliope, her small paws making little sound on the worn path of the ravine. The older sibling's sudden invitation had sparked a thrill of excitement in her, her vibrant amber eyes reflecting the fading light as they moved deeper into the shadows. Calliope's question about the fjord had piqued her interest, the devious smirk on her sister's lips not lost on the pup as she tried to mimic it.

“The fjord? No, but it sounds awesome! What is it?” Korona replied eagerly, her tailless rump wagging with anticipation. She absolutely loved the idea of an adventure, especially one that might set her apart from her littermates. The promise of leaving the territory with her big sister only added to her excitement.

As they walked, the darkening sky overhead began to fill with the first glimmers of starlight. Korona couldn't help but feel a surge of admiration for Calliope. Despite her aloof demeanor, Calliope had a way of making even the most mundane of activities seem like a grand adventure. Korona hoped she could be just as cool and confident someday!

The further they ventured, the more the shadows seemed to deepen, wrapping around them like a thick blanket. Korona's ears pricked up, mirroring Calliope's heightened alertness as she saw it. She felt a chill that had nothing to do with the dropping temperature. When Calliope whispered to her, she nodded, her own young instincts sharpening as best they could.

“Yeah, what is it?” Korona whispered back, her voice barely audible for once. Her eyes scanned their surroundings, looking for any sign of movement in the encroaching darkness. The thrill of the adventure was now mingled with a hint of fear, making her heart pound in her chest. But the girl was overconfident at worst, and feisty at best.

Despite the unease, Korona felt determination. She wasn't going to let anything spoil her moment with her sister! Squaring her shoulders, she stayed close to Calliope, her quills bristling as the fur on her spine rose. ”I’m not scared Callie, I have you.”

As they continued, Korona's mind raced with possibilities. What could be out there? A predator? Another wolf? Or perhaps something more mysterious? Whatever it was, she was ready to face it with Calliope by her side! The thought of backing down never crossed her mind. This was their adventure, and she was determined to see it through to the end.

wc; 405
THE KRAKEN

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. if i get too fucked up, promise you'll hold me down Cryer's Ravine 07:50 PM, 06-26-2024 12:36 AM, 07-03-2024