An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
06-28-2024, 02:00 AM
Absinth stood at the entrance of the den, her silhouette a dark figure against the light outside. The time had come. Weeks had slipped by, and now, her emerald eyes, sharp and calculating, lingered briefly on her pups – trueborn and adopted alike – before she gave the signal. Her voice, firm and mischievous yet tinged with a cold affection, called them to her.

“Listen here, my loves,” She ordered, her tone brooking no defiance. Her charcoal tail flicked behind her in a rare sign of approval as the pups gathered. “Be smart about what you do from now on. Remember, the world beyond is not kind,” Absinth began, her gaze piercing each of her children, ensuring they grasped the weight of her words. “Neither should you be.”

“The Syndicate territory is vast and safe from outsiders, but if you ever wish to explore beyond those borders, you must bring one of the ravens with you.” She gestured upward to the tamed ravens soaring overhead, then to the sleek black birds perched on her antlers, their beady eyes vigilant. “They will guide you and watch over you. Or, you can ask your father or me to accompany you.”

Absinth paused, letting her words sink in. She then leaned down, nuzzling each pup with a fleeting tenderness that betrayed her otherwise hard exterior. “Now, go and play. Discover. Fight. Be confident, strong, and always aware of your surroundings. I will be watching. With that, her ravens took flight, circling above to keep a watchful eye on the young ones. Thus, the monochromatic fae released them, fully, into the world.

She stepped out with them, and though some had already ventured beyond the den, it was their younger siblings' first taste of the outside world. She settled herself, curious to see how they would interpret and act on her words.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.