Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
06-28-2024, 02:20 AM

Scald's question was met with a small knowing smile. He'd figure it out and the kids would be fine. If the commotion going on inside was anything to go by, they would have no shortage of family members and pack mates looking out for them between the two packs.

She was oblivious to what her son had walked in on, but it was clear something was worrying him other than his first turn at becoming a father. She wouldn't get a chance to ask before Ely was yelling and the root of the problem became clear. A brow quirked upward at the admission, but she kept her mouth shut for now. There would be a time and place later for Scald to come to her, what mattered right now was the pups were on their way.

His comment about them being unable to go anywhere without a show had a (seemingly) easy chuckle on her lips, "Was there ever a time when we could?" She doubted they had been spared it long before he was born. That he bought up Azure's attack on Sparrow was no surprise, it had seemingly been a core memory for Flurry too. As he made his way into the den with Ely, Mod offered to the one questioning if he was squeamish, "He was barely out of the den himself, and his sister was attacked in the skirmish, kicked halfway down the beach by a man as tall as I am and twice as wide. I do hope we won't have to fear similar today?" It was offered in a joking tone, though she turned her gaze to peer across the surrounding landscape, half an eye on her bird overhead. After the meeting she had attended at the Hallows, she wasn't so sure someone wouldn't get it in their head to be a fucking hero.

"Modesty"