ardent

Something to carry inside

Ubivat

gems
size
build
player
12-12-2013, 08:07 PM

The living would never understand, and he didn't expect them to in any way possible. The royalty marking the odd colored fur of the male whipped his attention to the monster when she landed. He instantly circled her once, before sitting down when she asked him the question again. His muscles contracted, but he only felt the empty feeling of them moving around. Numb, like when your foot fell asleep except that was him nearly all the time in his life time. "My stomach was yelling at me. I have never smelt something like you before, I did not know other creatures claimed land." He splayed out onto his stomach, watching her with his beady orange eyes.
If one were not careful they could actually believe he was dead, as least his brain made him think that. He was dead, there was no heart. He raised a paw to where it should have been and taking in a deep breath feeling nothing, just the empty cavity. "I will leave if you wish living one." He stated, standing up again. Feeling restless as he ran scenario's through his head not wishing to stand against this creature.

Speech,