gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Indie

06-28-2024, 03:56 PM

She took a moment to process his words, her silver eyes staring out into the horizon, where the golden sun was slowly sinking into the ocean. The tranquil scene seemed to reflect Cerberus' calm demeanor but did nothing to quell the tempest that brewed within her. His words held promise, an invitation of sorts. But it still wasn’t as clear as she wished it to be. It seemed as though he was offering her the world, and all she had to do was ask. But the asking... that was the hard part. There were words that lay just on the tip of her tongue, desires deep within her heart that yearned to be expressed, to be heard. With a deep sigh, Mariah turned her gaze towards Cerberus, her piercing silver eyes meeting his calm mint green ones. Her heart pounded in her chest like a drum echoing through the silence of the dusk-stained sky.

"I want...," she began, her words losing their strength as they left her lips. How to put what she felt into words? How to voice the longing that was both frightening and exhilarating at the same time? Her skin tingled where he traced along the curve of her shoulderblade. She looked back up at him, searching his expression for anything she could find there. “I want to be close to you.” It was a desire that was difficult to illustrate. “I want your friendship.” She began- but that’s what he already offered her. “But I also want more." Your attention. Your affection. Your touch. Your warmth. She felt like a child- a selfish one at that. “But what you want is just as important.” She insisted with a little more tenacity, watching his reaction closely, the tip of her tail twitching nervously behind her. Perhaps she wouldn’t want any of it if he didn’t want this too.

"Mariah Mendacium"