An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - PolysexualSamhain 2022HomebodyAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
06-28-2024, 04:49 PM
It was like she didn't even have to tell him. It wasn't out of obligation, but out of a spur of the moment. Watching her struggle to get out exactly what she wanted to say. What she wanted. It was harder if he was right here doing nothing, and she wanted everything. She needed her confirmation that he wasn't just a silly naive boy. He was, but there was more under that.

Both paws reached out for her, going to pull her in with her back to his chest, just as he had at the bonfire. He felt something more intimate, more primal when he held her like this. For him they didn't need to be face to face, they didn't need to kiss, he could admire her all like this. His nose leaned in against her cheek as he nearly whispered, "I've shared something with you, I won't forget that." At least letting her know it wasn't all in her head. The past, not right now. Though he was remembering it right now.

One large paw roved around her side and a little just under her chest near her stomach as he went to nuzzle into the side of her neck and cheek. Maybe all a little abrupt which is what he was worried about but he still took the jump. She made enough of a point to get him there. "I'll always be here when you need me." Maybe a silly promise to say since he was no longer in Elysium. But maybe it was more meant to be this way. Mariah would find him in a time of need. And maybe he'd actually try to find her when he came by Elysium. He hoped they could cross paths like they did now, but actually seeking her out to do anything but make sure she was alright was hard for him. Whatever made her feel beautiful, and loved, and helped her sleep at night. He would be there for her.

"Cerberus Kline"