Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-12-2013, 09:39 PM

"Maybe so, maybe not, but at the time I had felt so infuriated that my families were in danger I had not thought of not winning." Vahva chuckled over the words and Azalea realized that perhaps telling her she would have lost was not the best choice. Benefit of the doubt, right?

"I decided not however because Guinevere convinced me not. I've been a little restless though, I have yet to get used to being a subordinate again though Tortugans are friendly enough." Azalea lifted her head then. That was something she knew a little something about. "Tell me about it. I get home and my brother has my title and I'm no better than a beached whale. Don't have puppies. Ever. It's a ball and chain deal. I want to do stuff but I don't want to do stuff."

"Well I am happy that at least Valhalla can still be considered my family. I probably would be seeing stars if it weren't for Guinevere, the lass has my thanks." Azalea smiled lightly, glad that her sister had talked the she-wolf out of it. Besides, if she had tried and failed, Isardis would only have more reason to dislike Valhalla. "Is it alright if I spend the day here? I understand if I cannot seeing the circumstances. Tortuga themselves has moved, but I won't say where on behalf of Taurig's privacy." Azalea shrugged, "Hey, I'm not gonna complain but its really not my call."

It was an interesting bit of information to know that Tortuga had moved, she would have to let Chrys know about it next time she saw her. "You could come back here, I'm sure. Tortuga and Valhalla are on good terms."