size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Samhain 2022Ooh La La
06-28-2024, 06:53 PM
She tried her best not to be messed up from the mention of the loss of Ashen, she was a strong girl at least so it was easy to move on. She was happy to hear he was so accepting of her though, maybe she thought this would be more difficult. She had never lived another life besides with her family and pack of Ashen. So she could look forward to falling back into those routines and hopefully making a life here in the Armada. "Thank you," She said graciously before stepping forward past his borders and along probably at least to the main living areas of the pack. She would need to be settled in a little before finding anywhere more permanent for herself.

"I must be honest, I'm not the most social of wolves but I hope that can change." She had been secluded to her family, and moreso her mother for a long time. Now she was more than grown. "I've studied an array of fighting and healing practices, but I'm sure there's more for me to learn."

"Saia"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Your Fill Of Sinking Mile-High Woods 12:55 PM, 06-27-2024 03:13 PM, 07-18-2024