gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Bunni

06-28-2024, 07:37 PM

Gemma is absolutely relieved that the boy adjusts his posture to a friendly, non-threatening stance. It helps alleviate the nerves that prickle at her skin, and also the protectiveness of Hem. The Cane Corso, much unlike his normal demeanor, even gives her space and actually gives the two barky dogs a wag of his tail. It was a clear sign that she could trust the trio. So her smile widens and hope begins to trickle into her expression as he mentioned that his mother had an uncle that she was searching for that used to live here. Her tail flags, wagging forcefully as her paws dance from side to side.

"Oh, I bet that her uncle is my dad!" Gem practically chirps with excitement, even if the birds hadn't been able to track them down. It was still going to be a step in the right direction. "Yes, please, that would be so, so great!" She replies, nodding quickly as she steps into pace with him, her companion trailing behind her. "I'm Gemma, or uh Gem, I like Gem," she says, picking up her pace to match his better as he questions if she's going to come along.

"I don't know how much you know of Ashen, but my dad says they were once a really big empire. Lots of wolves revered them and they were super strong. Then auntie Venom and my dad got really sick from something they call the Long Night and since then, they've kind of just had to take a step back. When that all happened is when I got separated. I tend to wander sometimes, kind of got my head up in the clouds, ya know?" Her head cants, eyes switching from Kenway to the path ahead of them so she maybe doesn't trip and fall over her own paws. "What about your pack? What's the name? I don't know much about other packs," she admits, feeling a little shy about it, but not totally embarrassed.

Gem Klein

Hematite, Gem's Mastiff, is always with her unless stated he isn't.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. you got two already, why not one more? Avian Estuary 12:40 PM, 06-14-2024 12:26 AM, 07-14-2024