size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022
06-29-2024, 12:28 AM

The young boy introduced himself as Bancha with an energy that was infectious. She hadn't really been around pups since some of her father's younger kids were pups and back then she had been too young herself to really enjoy their energy. She had been too busy being an angsty young woman that was more bothered by having to share even more of her father's attention than anything else. That was quite a while ago now though and she was starting to see why her dad had so many pups if they were all this cute when they were Bancha's age. She was certain she had been at least.

"They are!" she agreed whole heartedly as she nodded and looked down the tiered slope of the falls again. She had seen several other waterfalls before and even rivers that had dips and breaks in them before, but this was probably the first time she had seen such a series of distinct waterfalls like this. "I just picked out a den just down the hill from here," she mentioned, pointing with her paw back the way she came. "This is a really nice place to live, I think. I'll probably always like the island I grew up on more, but this is a pretty good substitute."

"Rusalka"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. New Home Base Sunset Falls 10:06 AM, 06-27-2024 12:29 AM, 07-09-2024