size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022
06-29-2024, 12:37 AM

Ruse nodded with agreement as Bancha commented on how the fish would love this river in the summertime. That was probably true given how the bigger rivers upstream fed into this one so it was bound to bring plenty of fish this way. "I guess we'll have to try fishing whenever summer comes around!" she replied as she continued to move north along the river. Even in the winter with the water level lower and frozen along the edges she could still tell how much more quickly this section of the river moved than others. "We'll have to get creative with how to fish here though, I imagine. I don't think getting in the water to catch them in the rapids would be a very good idea. Maybe... a net? A spear? I don't know if I could spear a fish that fast." She chuckled at the idea all the same. Ah well, she could leave the hunting and fishing to Requiem anyway.

She looked over to Bancha with a curious, slightly mischievous look. Even though he was getting close to being a yearling if her guesses were correct, he was still a pup and seemed to enjoy having some fun. With that in mind, she asked him, "Do you know any good hiding spots around here? I bet I could find you!" She grinned at her little challenge of a game that would be a fun way for her to get to know the area better at the same time. She added, "I'll close my eyes and count to ten then I'll come look for you!"

"Rusalka"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Swimming Up Stream Monument Rapids 10:13 AM, 06-27-2024 12:29 AM, 07-09-2024